• Minimum of 3 years of experience in automated testing across all areas of the SDLC.
• Proven experience in cross-browser system testing, parallel testing, mobile testing, along
with proficiency in using LambdaTest and Appium.
• Experience with MacOS and iOS native Application
• Proficiency in maintaining Selenium Java automated tests integrated with Appium,
including hands-on experience in developing automated regression and functional test
• Demonstrated experience in testing native mobile applications for Windows, MacOS, and
• Solid practical skills in enhancing test framework design and implementation.
• Familiarity with source control/configuration management tools, such as Git and Azure
• Experience in employing standard QA tools and practices, like functional API testing,
integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing, with a strong inclination for
• Practical knowledge of Selenium, WebDriver, and Appium for automating mobile
• Capability to work independently and manage diverse QA assets, aiming for consistent, reliable outputs.
• Experience working as part of a remote or distributed development team in an agile, fast-paced environment.
• It's a plus to have experience with Cypress and Playwright for end-to-end testing.
Preferred Technical Tools and Skills:
• Automation framework (Playwright, Cypress, XCUITest, Appium)
• OOPS Concepts
• Cucumber, Specflow
• API Automation (Cypress)
• Azure Devops
• Azure pipeline and Release
• API Testing Tools (Postman, Cypress)
• Understanding on client-server architecture
• Swagger and DevTools
• Fiddler, Charlie, etc
• Android/Windows devices
• iOS/MacOS devices